Special Issue of Society & Natural Resources Features Department Faculty and Graduate Students 

Graduate students Jaclyn Wypler and Isaac Sohn Leslie, along with Professor Mike Bell co-edited a special issue in the journal Society and Natural Resources titled “Gender and Sexuality in Agriculture.” Both Wypler and Leslie have articles included in the issue, currently on-line and scheduled to be published in August this year. | Read more…

9 thoughts on “Special Issue of Society & Natural Resources Features Department Faculty and Graduate Students ”

1. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you’re a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back at some point. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great job, have a nice evening!

2. Thanks for your publication. One other thing is the fact that individual American states have their very own laws in which affect home owners, which makes it very difficult for the Congress to come up with a whole new set of rules concerning foreclosed on property owners. The problem is that each state provides own regulations which may interact in an adverse manner on the subject of foreclosure procedures.

3. I think this is among the most important information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The website style is perfect, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers